Don’t follow. Lead the way.
3M™ Wrap Film Series 2080 is available in over 100 tantalizing colours, finishes, patterns and textures. Express your creativity and bring your vision to life by choosing 3M™ Wrap Film Series 2080 to customize your upcoming vehicle wraps. As the latest addition to the wrap industry, the 3M™ Wrap Film Series 2080 offers a one-of-a-kind performance with the reliability of the 3M™ brand name you know and trust.
3M™ Wrap Film Series 2080’s top 25 popular products are now in stock at select Grimco locations across Canada. Looking for a roll that is not offered at your local branch? Grimco is now shipping in stock 3M™ 2080 Wrap Film Series rolls nationwide at no extra freight charge.
A brand name you know and trust
- 3M™ Wrap Film Series 2080 utilizes the 3M™ Controltac and 3M™ Comply technology you are already familiar with. Controltac was designed to minimize the initial adhesive contact area to allow for ease of slideability, adhesion, snap-up and repositioning. Comply technology works by allowing air trapped under the film to exit through air release channels to the edge of the graphic.
- All 3M™ Wrap Film Series 2080 are available in 60-inch roll widths to prevent the need for seams on almost any section of a vehicle.
- 3M™ Wrap Film Series 2080 is recommended for a number of graphic applications. Most popularly, solid colour graphic detailing, but also standard vehicle graphics and decoration. Looking for a product for commercial vehicle and fleet graphics? 3M™ Wrap Film Series 2080 has you covered! Watercraft graphics above the static water line are no challenge for the 3M™ Wrap film series 2080.
- 3M™ Wrap Film Series 2080 offers an improved warranty versus previous generation 3M™ Wrap Film Series 1080. New warranties offer up to 8 years coverage on vertical applications and up to 3 years on non-vertical applications.
- 3M™ Wrap Film Series 2080 is more conformable than it’s 3M™ Wrap Film Series 1080 predecessor.
What does this mean for you? More conformability enables a more efficient installation requiring less heat overall.
- All 3M™ Wrap Film Series 2080 gloss colours have a removable protective film layer on the surface intended to reduce surface impressions and prevent scratches from transferring to the film before and during installation. Installers are encouraged to leave the protective film on for the entire installation, only needing to remove the layer before postheating.
Check out 3M™ Wrap Film Series 2080 today!
“3M™ Wrap Film Series 2080 Wins PRINTING United Alliance 2020 Product of the Year for Media – Adhesive Back Vinyl”
Winners were selected by a highly qualified panel of judges from across the printing industry and evaluated products that were available for sale in 2020. This past year’s annual contest included over 200+ entries in over 85 categories from an analog, digital, output, and non-output technologies. 3M™ Wrap Film Series 2080 meets and exceeds demands of the industry and has earned a noteworthy performance among customers within the market.