At Grimco, providing our industry with education and access to sustainable solutions is extremely important. A common question we receive from our customers is "Can we recycle our ink cartridges?". Luckily, all of our printer manufacturers have a recycling program or sustainable options. Find your printer brand below and learn how you can start recycling your inks and consumables!
- Hardware Recycling - used printers, scanners, projectors, and more
- Ink & Toner Recycling - used inkjet cartridges, ink packs, bags, bottles, and AcuLaser CX11N Series toner cartridges
- Donate used or working Computer Equipment
- Recycling information by State
- Drop it off at nearby location
- Mail it back
- Request a pickup
In addition, HP's latest latex roll to roll printers, the 700/800 series uses a box versus plastic to reduce the impact on the environment, even before you use the ink!
Some of our customers have found that outside parties also have ink recycling options, although they do vary by company in policy and what inks they are able to accept. There are now more options than ever before to increase sustainability and reduce waste and its impact on the environment! Together, we can make a difference!